Word Chapter 2: Creating a Research Paper
In both academic and business environments, you will be asked to write reports. Business reports range from proposals to cost justifications to five-year plans to research findings. Academic reports focus mostly on research findings. A research paper is a document you can use to communicate the results of research findings. To write a research paper, you learn about a particular topic from a variety of sources (research), organize your ideas from research results, and then present relevant facts and/or opinions that support the topic. Your final research paper combines properly credited outside information along with personal insights. Thus, no two research papers - even if about the same topic - will or should be the same.
- Read pages WD 63 through WD 125
- Follow the "Red Dot" Instructions
- Complete Apply Your Knowledge, Page WD 126
- Complete Extend Your Knowledge, Page WD 128
- Complete Make It Right, Page WD 129
- Do labs 1 through 3, starting on page WD 130
- Do Cases and Places (As Directed By Teacher)
- Check with me after you complete each step before you move-on
Research Assignment Topic
Formulate a research paper on one of the following topics:
- Wireless Communications/Technology
- The Internet
- MP3 Music
- IPAD Computers
- Technology Integration
- Social Media
Think on these things for research
For this Assignment, you will...
Pick your topic for research. This research paper should be at least three pages long, with your name and class written in the heading. The size of the font is '12, the font style is Times New Roman. Produce a thoughtful, well written paper. You will be graded on the standard English rubric. This assignment concludes your work for chapter two.