Word Chapter 1: Creating & Editing a Word Document
What is Microsoft Office Word?
It is a full-featured word processing program that allows you to create professional-looking documents and revise them easily. With Word you can develop many types of documents, including flyers, letters, memos, resumes, reports, fax cover sheets, mailing labels and news letters. Word also allows you to create Web pages. Word has many features designed to simplify the production of documents and make documents more visually appealing. You can easily change the shape, size, and color of text. You can include borders, shading, tables, images, pictures, charts and Web addresses in documents.
- Read pages WD 1 through WD 62
- Follow the "Red Dot" Instructions
- Complete Apply Your Knowledge, Page WD 63
- Complete Extend Your Knowledge, Page WD 65
- Complete Make It Right, Page WD 66
- Do labs 1 through 3, starting on page WD 67
- Do Cases and Places 1 through 5, starting on page WD 71
- Check with me after you complete each step before you move-on