Computer Forensics and Investigations
Chapter 9 - Computer Forensics Analysis & Validation
- Determine what data to analyze in a computer forensics investigation
- Explain tools used to validate data
- Explain common data-hiding techniques
- Describe methods of performing a remote acquisition
This chapter explains how to apply your computer forensics skills and techniques to a computing investigation. One of the most critical functions is validating your evidence during the analysis process.
- Unit Agenda
- Read Chapter 9 PG 359 - 389
- Review Chapter 9 PPT
- Do Chapter 9 review questions starting on page 390
- Do Chapter Hands-On Projects 9-1 thru 9-4
- Do Case Projects 9-1 thru 9-3 on page 358.