Access Chapter 5
You will have mastered the material in this project when you can:
This chapter adds several additional fields to the JSP Recreation database that require special data types. It then creates a form incorporating data from two tables. The two tables, Recruiter and Client, are related to on one-to-many relationship. That is, one recruiter is related to many clients, but each client is related to only one Recruiter. The Recruiter table is called the "one" table in the relationship ans the Client table is called the "many" table. The form will show one recruiter at a time, but also will include the many clients of that recruiter. This chapter also creates queries that use the added filed.
- Read pages AC 297 though 347
- Complete all of the exercises. (the "Red Dot" problems)
- After the chapter exercises are completed, do the Apply Your Knowledge page AC 348, Extend Your Knowledge, Page AC 350 and Make it Right, Page AC 351.
- Complete Labs 1, 2, and 3, starting on page AC 352
- Complete Cases and Places 1 through 5 on pages AC 357 - 360